Compostable Swedish dishcloth. Made from biodegradable cellulose and all-natural cotton blend, these dishcloths are very much like the original Swedish dishcloth material.
They are a great alternative to sponges and paper towels and they are washing machine and dishwasher safe so they can be reused many times, leading to less waste. Plus, they don’t allow bacteria to grow (the way sponges do so you won't get that nasty smell!).
- 80% cellulose / 20% cotton
- Each cloth absorbs 20x its weight, replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
- Use to wash dishes, wipe up spills, and streak-free cleaning of mirrors, glass doors and more!
- Hand screen printed with water-based inks
- Designed & printed in the mountains of Montana
- 7" x 7.75"