A wonderful combination of woodland cedar boughs, meadow lavender, and a richly smooth herbal blend.
- Soy wax
- Glass vessel, grey
- Made in Monroe, WA
- Net Wt. 8 oz
- On first burn let melted wax reach near the edges to ensure even burning for life of candle
- Burn candle 3-4 hrs. maximum
- Start each burn with trimmed wick (approx. 1/4") to keep mellow flame
- Leave 1/4" wax at base to prevent glass breaking or other fire hazard
- Be safe: set on burn-safe surfaces, keep children, pets, curtains, drafts away from flame; don't leave unattended.
Designed to Re-Use and Recycle:
- Labels are removeable
- Remove excess wax (cut with table knife, discard: freeze first to harden if necessary)
- Soak wick base in rubbing alcohol to loosen adhesion, then pop out (try using flathead screwdriver)
- Wipe thoroughly with paper towel or cleaning wipe, then clean with hot soapy water or dishwater