The not-so-good news is we are experiencing shipping delays up to about 12 days on some products. The great news is we are here to help! Contact us if you have any questions about shipping your order.
A wonderful combination of succulent tropical blooms, sweet sun-kissed coconut, and tender woody vines.
- Soy wax
- Glass vessel, white
- Made in Monroe, WA
Net wt. 8 oz.
- On first burn let melted wax reach near the edges to ensure even burning for life of candle
- Burn candle 3-4 hrs. maximum
- Start each burn with trimmed wick (approx. 1/4") to keep mellow flame
- Leave 1/4" wax at base to prevent glass breaking or other fire hazard
- Be safe: set on burn-safe surfaces, keep children, pets, curtains, drafts away from flame; don't leave unattended.
- Labels are removeable
- Remove excess wax (cut with table knife, discard: freeze first to harden if necessary)
- Soak wick base in rubbing alcohol to loosen adhesion, then pop out (try using flathead screwdriver)
- Wipe thoroughly with paper towel or cleaning wipe, then clean with hot soapy water or dishwater