An amazing way to add a color! A very large hydrangea head, that has some incredible shades of sherbert, orange, tallisman, tangerine, and terracotta! Very realistic a floppy like large hydrangea heads! A stunner! Hydrangea head is 10" wide.
- Total Length of Stem from Top to Bottom: 27.5"
- Splits 23" from the bottom of stem
- Number and Size of Blooms: 1 head with 50+ blooms @ 10"
- Number of Leaves: 0
- 1 Stem seen in primary photo.
- Sold by the stem
- Is the item considered “real touch”? No
- Can item be cut: Yes, with good pair of wire cutters
- Suitable for Outside Use: 99% of our items are ok to be used outside! With that said, covered from the elements is always best! And the sun will cause the items to fade over time just like anything else! If you have any questions specifically about this item, don’t hesitate to send us a message and we’ll tell you what we know.