I don't even know if we can convey how much we love this holly stem!!!! It's so incredibly real and beautiful! The variegation in the foliage is just the extra little touch to make you smile! If you've looked for faux berries, you know that there are a lot of cheap incredibly fake looking ones.....WELL, these are not them! Each one has been hand painted and assembled! AND are still an incredible price. This is as classic as it gets for Christmas when added to pine, magnolia, and cedar!
You can put a couple in a vase, or a huge bouquet of them with Christmas greens! Put them in a wreath or garland to add that special red punch! You will love these!! Because we do!
- Total Length of Stem from Top to Bottom: 18"
- Splits 12" from the bottom of stem
- Number and Size of Berries: 30+ berries @ .25"
- Number of leaves: 17
- 1 Stem seen in primary photo.
- Sold by the stem
- Is the item considered “real touch”? no
- Can item be cut: Yes, with good pair of wire cutters
- Suitable for Outside Use: 99% of our items are ok to be used outside! With that said, covered from the elements is always best! And the sun will cause the items to fade over time just like anything else! If you have any questions specifically about this item, don’t hesitate to send us a message and we’ll tell you what we know.