Work Where You Shop!
Mac & Mabel Home Store is located in Redmond Town Center in Redmond, WA. We are looking for an energetic, optimistic sales associate to work evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
Mac represents the masculine side of design, and Mabel the feminine side. Together they are a balance of function and style. We scour, hunt, and research to curate home décor and furniture pieces that make a house a home.
We focus on honest business practices, with an eye on building a community through exceptional customer service. Join us in building this company up and out, anticipating future growth and seeing potential as it presents itself.
As a constantly growing business, we are tech-savvy and work on online sales as well as in-store sales. We are looking for real people without pretense to join the family and become Sales Associates, Assistant Managers, Managers, and future leaders.
Do you have an eye for decorating? Organization? You could be a perfect fit at our anchor store.
A Mac & Mabel Store Associate Will Have:
- Belief in the company standard of conduct and work
- Belief in supporting a team with integrity and responsibility
- Ability to create and maintain an environment where everyone is treated fairly, with kindness, dignity, and respect
- Ability to manage up and work closely with owners
- Strong visual decorating and organizational skills
- Genuine energy, passion, and drive
- Attention to detail
- Naturally all-around positive personality
- Impressive interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule and a strong work ethic
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry boxes and products, necessary for customer service, restocking inventory, and store merchandising.
On the Job Training:
- POS system use
- Product knowledge
- Company visual merchandising standards
What You Will Receive:
- Full training and support
- Employee purchasing privileges
- Must be available on weekends, including holidays
- No overtime
- Must be 18 years or older
- 2 years
- United States (required)
Pay and Frequency:
- $15-$18 per hour, depending on experience