GINGER & TURMERIC are old best friends from India. Used in many of the same dishes, they complement each other extremely well – like most best friends do. These dried roots belong to the Zingiberaceae family and are said to have remarkable health benefits - possibly even more so together with grated PEPPER.
For some extra zing, use the elegant spoon-grater to stir the grated roots into a classic curry, a delicious Caribbean sweet potato soup or your breakfast chia seed pudding. Or why not grate and stir into a fresh cocktail or your favorite smoothie? Works great on top of your morning latte, tea or super-healthy detox shot, too.
When not in use, the stainless-steel spoon-grater rests gracefully on the carefully carved oakwood stand making it a beautiful centerpiece on your dining or kitchen table.
- Grater (HxWxD): 170x45x1.7 mm / 6.69x1.77x0.06 in. Please read the grater care instruction before use
- Table stand: 28x20x14 mm / 1.1x0.78x0.55 in
- Ginger and turmeric roots: 20-70 mm / 0.79-2.75 in (varying shape). Approx. 5 + 5 g / 0.18 + 0.18 oz
- Cardboard gift box: 235x82x35 mm / 9.25x3.22x1.38 in
- Total weight: Approx. 180 g / 6.35 oz