Our beloved vintage-inspired camp lantern creates a seamless, warm ambiance whether you're camping in the wild or entertaining in the backyard and beyond. Functionality meets classic design with simple on/off push button which also acts as a dimmer, rechargeable micro-USB, and durable stamped steel exterior. This camp lantern can set the mood and sink into your outdoor experience freed from distractions.
- Warm ambient LED light
- 4-80+ hours run time, depending on setting
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery via micro USB
- Recharge time 4-6 hrs
- Available in Antique Bronze, Red, and Vintage White
- Replacement Battery
- Items Included: 1 Forest Lantern, 1 USB cable, 1 Li-ion battery 2-18650
- LED: 5 Watt Cree; Light Spectrum: 3000K; Lumens: 220
- Battery: Barebones Specific Li-ion Battery 2-18650 | 4400mAH 3.7V 16.28Wh
- Recharge Time: 8 Hours
- Run Time: 3-80+ Hours (depending on setting)
- Input: 5V, Up to 1A Max
- Materials: Stamped Steel, Plastic, Rubber
- 9.75" (12.5" handle up) x 6" x 6"
- 1.5 lbs
Country of Origin:
This product is proudly made in China. As a Certified B Corporation, we ensure that our commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches our products worldwide, without exception.
Q: How long will the battery last?
A: If you have the brightness turned all the way up, it will last right around 3 hours, it you have the lantern set to it's dimmest, it will last 80+ hours.
Q: How often do I need to charge my lantern to keep the battery from dying
A: You should recharge your lantern's battery once every 3-4 months to help maintain the longevity of the battery.
Q: Can I store the Forest Lantern outside for extended periods of time?
A: The Forest Lantern is not meant to be stored outside for long periods of time. Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend storing your Forest Lantern indoors after use to help it last as long as possible and to avoid the need to purchase a replacement.